Welcome to Florida Live Scan Fingerprint & Background
We Have MOVED to 8301 Joliet Street, Hudson, FL 34667
What is a Live Scan background check? LiveScan is a device that electronically takes your fingerprints and other information, then uploads that information to the FDLE (Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement) who in turn sends them to the FBI for a fingerprint background check.
Why do I need one? Depending on your occupation, the Florida State Legislature and several Florida State Agencies require it to ensure the safety and security of Florida's children, elderly and general public.
We are DOH and AHCA Photo Compliant
What agencies require Live Scans? Here is a partial list of the agencies
1) AHCA- Agency for Health Care Administration. Who needs to be screened
2)DCF- Dept. of Children and Families. Who needs to be screened
3) Dept. of Elder Affairs.
4) Dept Professional Regulation
5) DOH - Florida Dept. of Health, Board of Pharmacy
6) Florida Dept. of Agriculture - Chapter 493
We offer several fingerprinting services for the community.
- Level 2 Live Scan electronic fingerprinting. This service electronically sends your finger prints to FDLE who forwards them to the FBI. The results are then sent to the state agency that is requiring the background check. We DO NOT receive the results.
- Concealed weapon permits - Must be done by a law enforcement agency, e.g. sheriff or local police...