We offer several fingerprinting services for the community.
- Level 2 Live Scan electronic fingerprinting. This service electronically sends your finger prints to FDLE who forwards them to the FBI. The results are then sent to the state agency that is requiring the background check. We DO NOT recieve the results.
- Concealed weapon permits – Must be done by a law enforcement agency, e.g. sheriff or local police.
- We can provide a MOBILE service for your convenience. Our normal mobile areas include Pasco and Hernando Counties. Please call the office to make arrangements for groups of 25 or more.
Fees are based on several factors.
- Each state agency that requests background checks have there own fee that the FDLE charges
- There is an electronic transmission fee that the service provider charge for transmitting the fingerprints